Wednesday 23 January 2008

And i shall say Goodbye

I hooked on this blog for quite some time. It is time to return this blog to the original blogger.

Hence, i will stop posting anything on this blog and no longer share any part of this blog.

I am only a reader, starting from this moment, like all of you.

Thank you Mr Yong for letting me to rot in your blog for such a long time. Credits all the way to you for letting me to ramble whatever stuff i want to, either the happy thing or the sad thing.

I shall say goodbye to you, with all the appreciation.

I will leave this blog to Yong and i will set up my own blog, PROBABLY, when i feel like to. So yeah, next time when i organise my own blog, please, you people out there please support me even though some of you may dislike my way of expressing myself. Oh well, its up to you guys anyway.

Another round of applause to Huat Yong, for being such a nice friend!

See ya all!

No comments: