Thursday 31 January 2008

my blog......

first thing....

a bui bao bei.... happy bday..........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everyday......

i received complaints for not updating my blog........

the reasons i always gave is i m too lazy.....

but think about this......

a person whose his main duty is to only cook one dinner a day should have a lot of time right.......

a person who sleep until 2 till he cant sleep anymore but still refuse to wake up juz becoz he never know what he can do should got time blogging.............

but then y i m still not here......

everyday...

i have so much to say....

the only things stop me is the content of my thinking./...

dont get me wrong.....

nothing unhealthy or offensive............

juz that......

my best fren told me......

never put negative thinking or complaint in ur blog......

blog should only reserve for funny n happy things......

so that the bad things will not hunt u everytime u read it.....

which... i think is quite true.....

as u know....

i m not a optimistic and happy-go-lucky guy.....

my thinking is always negative which make me always angry n think that i always receive unfair treatment and everyone kinda forget what they promise me.................

so...is hard for me to blog....

i always have the heart to speak up my anger n despression.....

but then.....

this thing will always worried my 'fans' n my frens.......

n make my life even miserable......

so.....

buddy.............

as i promise.....

i will try to eliminate sadness in my blog................

to my 'fans'

be patient...

i will try to update more wth my joy n happiness....

or maybe sometime something aggressive against others...

which i think most of u like to read about.....

haha........

u sure know what i mean.......

1 comment:

angelfish said...

who's yr fan?fans?
LOLx.

get a life dude.din know u're so boring till this boring!!