Monday 7 January 2008

quick update

i m back... haha... lazy me.....

back for more than a week......

eat zzz bowling then eat eat n eat everyday....

dont even dare to stand on the scale now....haha....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for my fans, abui and mushrooms......

soli for my laziness to update this blog......

i alr think of some excuses to cover up my error...

1. my house line is too too slow for me to even log into this site....
2. not much things happening....
3. all the things happen to me this few days can be read through a che n chick blog
4. too busy to eat and zzz.... run out of time...

haha.....

above all are some minor reason la......

still... laziness is the main cause.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

leaving to KL tomolo.......

with 8 other ppl.....

yes..... 9 in total......

at 1st only 4 in total.....

but,.... sometimes.... things always get out of control....

cant help... gonna accomodate .......

will be back on friday....

hope will be an enjoyable 1...... and wont get depressed on the way,.....

food.... shop..... ktv on the way.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

melb fren..... 20 more days n i ll be back.......

everyone else.... enjoy life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.