Monday 21 January 2008

relax......

this morning after breakfast, my mum say

"this time next week, you guys (me n my little bro) will be in the airport again"

one more week..... only one more week left......

this 2 weeks....

i really enjoy my holiday here....

somewhere i always call 'home'

although i only stay here for 3 weeks this yr.........

i ll be leaving soon.....

starting my another one yr journey again......

fighting while enjoying life outside,,,,,,

in another place that i slowly called 'home'........

each yr i spend more than 10 months there..........

that s the place where my life is now.......

20 over days here......

relax, relax n relax.........

doing nth........

really enjoy life wth all my frens here..........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this yr is going to be a new start for me......

i m start working as a student.......

got me????!!!!

is a bit complicated, i know......

i think will be quite an interesting yr......

fighting n learning n enjoying wth a kong......haha........

really thinking of doing some investment wth him also.......

to get ourselves closer to the working environment n the society b4 we step into work field in 2 yrs time.......

dunno la.......juz say say nia.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

luke,

update wth me about ur medical report.......

jia you..........

also also....

i will be back soon......

next coming monday......

pick me up.........

No comments: