Monday 24 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Yes wish you all a very very blessed Christmas!

Anyway, had my early Christmas celebration last night with my friends at Cafe Cafe.

The place was greatly decorated, the atmosphere was great, the lighting was superb.

Everything about it was cool except the sound system which was not that happening.

Took lotsaaa pictures but all with my friends. Will post it up when i got it from my friends.
The theme of the party was Christmas Fever 2007 and the dresscode was all black or all white for the guests while red and black for the committe members. That is why i look so much like santa clause. LOL

With my best friend, Yeo Ming, chairperson of the party.

Another random picture i took during the dancing session. I dint dance much cause i dont really know how to dance. I am not a clubbing people okay.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

P.S/ Will put up all other pictures as soon as i got them. Be patient!

No comments: