Wednesday 28 November 2007

Blah!

Now there's this problem bothering me.

Should i take additional subject AGAIN next semester?

If yes, should it be Chinese 4 or Japanese 1?

Initially i am thinking of doing Chinese 4 since not much time needed to master the whole thing. But Japanese 1 proves to be so tempting. I can meet more new friends, and thus more exposure.

The thing is, i am just too lazy to go and learn a new language, which i totally have no idea of what it is.

Any idea, anyone?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently the internet connection at my home sucked to the max.

I TOTALLY cannot go online.

But well, it goes back to normal at the moment.

Btw, met up with henry last night for supper and this morning for breakfast!

Feel so good when u met up with someone who you really have nothing to back off, talked whatever you want, laughed as loud as possible and of course, made fun out of him without him being angry.

Life in Sibu is really so dull.

I've nothing better to do besides going online every now and then, hunting for some good food, watching tv, and playing badminton.

Yong and Kong, can you guys come back home earlier? Right after the graduation?

I think you guys can really entertain me, making my miserable dull life a little more colourful.

I need a dose of fun-ness.

YES, i know that is impossible. Dont remind me you guys out there.

And people, if you are just too bored while staying in Melbourne or wherever, can you just search for some really good ways to lose weight?

I cannot stand people saying i am fat, although i am one.

I lose confidence when i heard people saying i am fat cause i am short at the same time ( i dint choose to be short, so shut up!).

Oh shit, i started to miss Melbourne a little.

Is that a good thing or bad thing?

No comments: