Wednesday 28 November 2007

i m graduating......

Like what ee gee said.... i m graduating in December after 4 yrs of works......

i meant to write 'hard works' but then is a bit shamed for me to include the word 'hard'....haha..... since everyone of u says that i never study and do nth during the sem.....haha

yesterday.... i m so happy......

reason y?????

i got extremely good result.... nearly perfect.......haha...... this sem result is the best among all 8 sem for the past 4 yrs......

i never believe that i can get that good.... juz too far form what i have predicted...... haha

am i a genius.... haha.... start thinking again.....haha..... jk la.....

indu.... u r so cool...... rewarded a HD to my IP project..... thanks....

some secret..... i got only 85 for my chinese....haha.... but luckily i got 92 for my Jap........

those support me in my studies and accompany me for all this few yrs..... thanks a lot......

again... i m graduating....... waiting to confirm whether i m a first class honour student or not......

jia you..... i love u all........

No comments: