Monday 26 November 2007

Happppyyy

I am contented.

Satisfactory results, and I should be thankful to God. I am just... so blessed.

And i think your 'Good Luck' works, although Structural is a pain.

Thank you.

And oh, you sent me 'warmest' congratulations. I am warm enough, leave it to the next sem, which is during winter time.

HAHAH.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Huat Yong, i know you've been a very supportive friend all the while, loads of gratitudes credited to you.

And And And

I hope i can be as good as you, by that i mean i hope i can obtain excellent results like you.

Congratulations to you and AH KONG!

Graduating after four years of hard work!

Now everyone should think where to celebrate their graduation dinner.


p.s/ Yong and Kong, you two can start thinking where to bring me for good food when we go KL together. I am so super duper mega ultra looking forward to that. =D

No comments: