Friday 2 November 2007

sleepy le.....soli.....

soooo sooo tired now..... sleepy.....haha..... although not yet 12 o'clock.... i think i cant stand very much longer anymore.... gonna zzz soon.....so after giving so much excuses, obviously i m not going to write much tonite.....haha....

in the other hand, i got a lot to share today actually......my extreme basketball experience this morning...... my 1st ever piano performance this afternoon......and something about ministry in church........to my 'fans'....haha....soli.... i am not going to share any tonite.... since half of my brain alr fall asleep...... but, here is a deal..... i m going to share a lot more and do it more seriously tomolo.....ok????? haha.....

i juz found out that i can type a lot more faster in english ooo.... if i type this in mandarin.... it is definitely going to take me maybe 15 minutes to complete....haha..... anyway.... as many of u know.... i always prefer to express myself in mandarin.... coz i think mandarin is one of the prettiest language and i can express myself very very well in it.......plus..... i m totally losing confident in my expression in english.....i start to think that my english is sucks.......

anyway.....my bed is calling me and my pillow wanna me to hug her now..... i better go.... b4 they all get jealous......good nite everyone out there..... i love you all........

No comments: